Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Open the Telerik asp.net mvc grid page shown in the below link.
2. Click on Add New Record button and enter a date in one of the date pickers in the grid. Click on save button.
3. Now change the TimeZone of your machine to a TimeZone which is running at least a few hours behind your current Time Zone and refresh the entire page (Ctrl+F5).
4. If there is a major time difference between the newly selected timezone and your default timezone then the previously saved date would get reduced by a day. For example: if the date you had saved was 1/1/2014 it would get changed to 12/31/2013.
5. Could you please help understand why this is happening and provide a solution that would prevent the date being reduced by a day depending on the client machine's time zone.