We've since added the GroupHeaderStyle option
that provides the following properties:
- Background (Color): Gets or sets the background of the group header.
- BackgroundImageSource (ImageSource): Gets or sets a background image for the group header.
- Foreground (Color): Gets or sets the group header text color.
- Height (double): Gets or sets the group header height.
- IsCollapsible (bool): Gets or sets a value that indicates whether the group will be collapsible.
- Padding (Thickness): Gets or sets the group header content padding.
- TextAlignment (TextAlignment): Gets or sets the group header text alignment.
You can find screenshots and example code in the above linked documentation.
Those are currently x-plat properties available for styling from the Xamarin.Forms PCL. Additional customization will need to be done in a custom renderer for per-platform implementation.
Lance | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans?
Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed?
Telerik Feedback Portal
and vote to affect the priority of the items