In case you would like to change the visual appearance of RadPageView, I highly recommend you to use our theming mechanism. To do this please refer to the steps below:
1. Open Visual Style Builder tool and load the predefined theme you would like to use.
2. In the Controls Structure panel navigate to RadPageView >> RadPageViewStripElement >> StripViewItemContainer >> StripViewItemLayout >> RadPageViewStripItem.
3. Once you have the RadPageViewStripItem selected you can easily change its colors using the Element States panel. This help article demonstrates how to work with repository items.
4. Instead of setting the size of the tab items, I highly recommend you to set appropriate values to the Padding property of RadPageViewStripItem. To make this property visible, please select and right-click any item in the Elements Panel grid and choose the No Filter item from the context menu.
5. To load and apply the customized theme to your application please follow the steps in this article.
I hope you find this information useful. Let me know if you experience further issues. I will be glad to assist you.
All the best,
the Telerik team
Thank you for being the most amazing .NET community! Your unfailing support is what helps us charge forward!
We'd appreciate your vote for Telerik in this year's DevProConnections Awards. We are competing in mind-blowing 20 categories and every vote counts! VOTE for Telerik NOW >>