I have the following scenario:
- User is watching a grid with popup edit mode, paginated, with remote datasource
- He goes to page 5
- He presses edit on a single record
- After he follows an hyper link on the application and the URL change
- Now after visiting this URL he wants go back to the previous page, so he pressed browser back button where he was editing the record X on page 5
I thinks the back button presents the kendo grid starting again from page 1, so the edited record is not in the current page anymore
- Can we open a grid popup for a record not in the current page of datasource ?
- Could it be accomplished with kendo grid popup edit mode ?
If it cannot not be accomplished with native kendo grid behaviour what are your suggestions for the right implementation ? ( virtual scrolling ?)