Thank you for writing.
Princy has pointed a related forum thread that contains one possible implementation of the requirement. Simply handle the CellFormatting
event, set the CheckPrimitiveStyle
and the DrawFill
and assign images to each state accordingly.
Another way of getting the same behavior is through using a custom theme. Here are the list of steps you need to make:
1. Start the Visual Style Builder tool (Starting VSB
). You might also want to get acquainted with its basic concepts (Getting Started
2. Export the built-in themes and load the tssp you would like to customize (Loading Predefined Themes
3. In the Control Panel (appearing on the left) expand RadCheckMark
and select the nested RadCheckMark
4. In the Elements panel select and expand the CheckPrimitive
item. Navigate to the CheckPrimitiveStyle
and set it to None.
In the Element states panel select the ToggleState=on
state and again set the CheckPrimitiveStyle
5. In the Elements panel select and expand the ImagePrimitive
item. Assign the appropriate images to the Image
property for both RadCheckMark
6. Save the tssp file (Saving and Loading Themes
7. Load the theme in your application (Load Themes from an External File
, Load Themes from a Resource
I hope you find this useful. Do not hesitate to write back if you have further queries.
the Telerik team