When I edit/cancel an single occurrence of a recurring event, the event is removed from the UI. When I edit the series and cancel, nothing is removed (everything works as expected).
- I have a standard scheduler with a daily recurring event (recurrence rule = "FREQ=DAILY;UNTIL=20170201T045959Z")
- I'm working on month view
- I double click to edit this event on January 6
- I choose "Edit current occurrence"
- I make no changes
- I click cancel
- The event occurence is removed from January 6th ONLY. The rest of the events remain
I've searched the threads and the internet with no solutions.
- I have a datasource.transfer configured
- the datasource model is configured, IDs are set (ID,taskId, etc)
I would love to share code but company policy prevents it. Can anyone shed any light on this or point me in the right direction??