This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Bug when dealing with RadListBox components in the 2010Q1 VSB

1 Answer 28 Views
Themes and Visual Style Builder
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Gabriele Svelto
Top achievements
Rank 1
Gabriele Svelto asked on 19 Mar 2010, 12:59 PM
I have tried to create a new style for various components in the new Visual Style Builder and got stuck when dealing with the RadListBox component. In the RadListBoxElement > RadListBoxItem sub-component both the ListBoxItemSelectionFIll and ListBoxItemSelectionBorder seem to ignore their settings, no changes are visible in the preview even if new styles are assigned to this components. The ListBoxItemText sub-component works however. If I save the resulting theme and import it in an application the same problem applies, all the settings for other sub-components work correctly (like the RadListBox border and background) but the list box items' fill and border styles seem to be ignored.

[update]

I looked deeper into the problem and realized that this is not a bug. Apparently the ListBoxItemSelectionFill and ListBoxItemSelectionBorder have by default their Visibility property set to Hidden. Changing it into Visible fixes the problem.

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Victor
Telerik team
answered on 23 Mar 2010, 03:38 PM
Hi Gabriele Svelto,

I am glad that you have found the reason for the experienced behavior. For additional information about this case, you can refer to the following article: Precedence Example: Visibility Property.

Write again if you have other feedback or if you have questions about our products.

Greetings,
Victor
the Telerik team

Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items.
Tags
Themes and Visual Style Builder
Asked by
Gabriele Svelto
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Victor
Telerik team
Share this question
or