This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Bug in a DataForm on 2018.2.516.250 R2 (Refreshing of Newly Captured Data)

1 Answer 28 Views
DataForm
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Vuyiswa
Top achievements
Rank 2
Vuyiswa asked on 09 Jul 2018, 05:32 PM

I have the following 

<telerikInput:RadDataForm  x:Name="dataForm" CommitMode="Immediate" >
                 </telerikInput:RadDataForm>

this renders correctly.   and i also have a Grid  below and on selected change i bind data to the Dataform and the data get binded correct, if i want to make a sure on the DataForm and Save the changes , i get the old value before the change was made. this was working correctly in the previous version. i have one example that is working , i compared and all the same . 

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Lance | Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
answered on 09 Jul 2018, 05:54 PM
Hi,

I was not able to replicate the issue, and the fact that one of your other apps is also working with the same code, indicates that this is a project-specific problem and not directly related to the DataForm. If you'd like us to help investigate your custom code, open a support ticket here and attach the project. We will investigate further.

Update UI for Xamarin

We have a new release that contains fixes, update to 2018.2.620 and do a clean/rebuild cycle.

Common Xamarin Compilation and Deployment  Issues

I would investigate typical Xamarin compilation and runtime solutions to see if it helps (e.g. delete bin/obj folders and rebuild, make sure the deployed project is a fresh build and not a cached assembly, close and re-open visual studio, etc).

Finally, I see that you've opened another forum post with a similar problem, where it works for one project, but not another, even though they have the same code. My feedback is the same int his case as well. 

Regards,
Lance | Tech Support Engineer, Sr.
Progress Telerik
Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
Tags
DataForm
Asked by
Vuyiswa
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Lance | Manager Technical Support
Telerik team
Share this question
or