Kendo grid allows drag and drop to reorder the columns. When I drag a unlocked column to the left of a locked column, this column will also be locked. I'm running into a situation where I can drag all visible columns and turn them into locked column. And the grid will crash because of this.
I have setup a kendo grid that can reproduce my scenario on plunk: http://plnkr.co/edit/iTEPWXRKlZpzt3eCMirS?p=preview
1. Hide the Country column (go to column menu and turn it off)
2. Drag the Last Name column to the left of First Name column
- The column order will be [Last Name, FirstName]
- The Last Name column become locked
- (not shown in the plunk) but my own instances, the scroll bar will be gone
- Grid basically behaves very strangely afterwards.
I believe this is a bug.