I have thoroughly investigated the provided Dojo sample. What I have found out is that the jQuery library have made changes regarding the calculation of the height of the elements. You could check it out in the following article:
Therefore, the issue could be replicated outside of the context of the Kendo UI widgets. If you change the version of the jQuery you will notice the different outputs in the console of the browser.
On your behalf, I logged an issue in our feedback portal at:
And a GitHub issue at:
As a temporary workaround, you could use the approach that I have provided in the following sample:
As a token of gratitude, I have updated your Telerik points accordingly.
Get quickly onboarded and successful
with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.