Bar color

3 posts, 0 answers
  1. Sharmila
    Sharmila avatar
    4 posts

Posted 30 Aug 2010 Link to this post

Hi,

Can you please tell me how can I set different colors to bars in a series based on order of  points? I have gone through the Demo for MVVM support, but according to that I can set different colors based on YValue range. How can I loop through each point in the seris and set the color accordingly?? I need  the same result as in http://www.telerik.com/help/aspnet-ajax/howtoassigncolors.html  but In silverlight Radchart

One more question is when I apply custom style in dataseries i.e.

RadChart1.DefaultSeriesDefinition.ItemStyle = this.Resources["CustomStyle"] as Style;

You can see the same in MVVM support example in the RadChart Demo.

suppose I have 20 points in Bar series in DataBound scenario.
    Result when samplingthreshold=0 :- 20 pooints with the CustomStyle applied to points.
    Result when samplingthreshold=10 :-10 points with CustomStyle  not applied to points.i.e.chart doesnt show up the bars in series.

How can I get the customstyle for bars even after applying sampling?

Regards,
    Sharmila

2. Yavor
    Admin
    Yavor avatar
    11 posts

Posted 02 Sep 2010 Link to this post

Hello Sharmila,

At present, you cannot combine sampling and MVVM in the chart. This is not a supported scenario for the control. If you would like to take advantage of the mvvm setup, you can disable the sampling.
    I hope this information helps.

Greetings,
    Yavor
    the Telerik team
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Public Issue Tracking system and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. Sharmila
    Sharmila avatar
    4 posts

Posted 06 Sep 2010 Link to this post

Hi,

Thanks a lot..

Regards,
    Sharmila