This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

AutoHide Crashes VSTO2005

1 Answer 57 Views
Dock
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Andrew Bromfield
Top achievements
Rank 2
Andrew Bromfield asked on 09 Jan 2007, 04:44 PM
Hi,

I have a form set up with set of dockPanels all in horizontal orientation.
I want to display one dock as my main panel and then have 2 info panels auto hide above the main panel. This is fine but when it comes to putting stuff into the panels that are set to AutoHide, it becomes a challenging task.

Problem 1: If i take a panel thats set to dockable and place my textboxes and labels in it, then change the panel to autohide in either the properties panel or Advanced Layout Designer, I can no longer access this panel to place things in it.

Problem 2:  Since I cant access the panel while its in autohide mode, I assume I can simply change it back to dockable, make the changes and then change it back to autohide. Wrong. Visual studio crashes every time the second I save the AutoHide property.

Problem 3: I'm not sure what I did but I was messing with my panels in the Advanced Layout Designer, and noticed everything in my autohide panel simply deleted out of it instead of crashing Visual Studio as it done every other time.

Is there any fix for this, or do I have to wait for SP1?

Thanks,
Andrew

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Chris
Telerik team
answered on 10 Jan 2007, 04:29 PM
Hello Andrew,
Thanks for reporting this problem. We managed to reproduce it and the fix will be available in the service pack.

Sincerely yours,
Chris
the telerik team
Tags
Dock
Asked by
Andrew Bromfield
Top achievements
Rank 2
Answers by
Chris
Telerik team