Not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just doing something wrong.
I'm using a multiColumnComboBox with AutoFilter set to true.
- Open the drop-down box (optional, see 3)
- Type some text into the box.
- Open the drop-down box (optiona, either 1 or 3 is same)
- Select an entry with mouse or keyboard - same effect
- Try to type new text into the box.
After step 5, my box is looking up for each individual character I type, and selecting the first entry on each return..
After step 5, if I open the box first and then type, the box will select and close after I hit a single character.
After step 5, if I hit the semicolon, no character will appear in the box - but the fiddly behaviour goes back to normal.
Not sure if this is to do with my code or not. Here's the section where I bind to the multiColumn:
Note that the FillDropDowns is not being called by any events while the typing or opening is taking place.