Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET MVC Forum
3 answers
208 views

I am setting up an editible grid and want to use the datasource version of the ForeinKey column.

columns.ForeignKey(d => d.AbbreviationId, ds => ds.Read(r => r.Action("GetAbbreviations", "API/Enum")), "Id", "Description").Width(100);

 

The dropdown list in the grid is filled properly etc., but the dropdown itself is not AutoWidth(true). To make this happen, I edited the GridForeignKey editor template. This does however not effect the dropdown.

When tested with a foreign key column that is filled via the ViewData[], this has the desired effect.

Tsvetomir
Telerik team
 answered on 21 Jul 2020
3 answers
632 views

Hi,

I've Kendo Grid UI for MVC in my current MVC.NET project and there is a dropdownlist at the bottom of the grid, which, I believe is supposed to display page numbers, but currently this dropdownlist is getting only value "1" regardless of how many page I have.

 

I have attached a screen shot of the page for further clarification, 

 

I want to fix this by binding the correct number of pages I am displaying and refresh the grid upon dropdownlist selection is changed.

 

Looking for assistance asap

 

Thank you

Medhanie
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 20 Jul 2020
4 answers
1.1K+ views

Below the snippet i was trying.

columns.Bound(c => c.OrderNumber).Title("OrderNumber").                                   

                                        .EditorTemplateName("_EditTextBox").EditorViewData(new { maxLength = 3})

Any help or pointers ?

Suresh
Top achievements
Rank 1
Veteran
 answered on 20 Jul 2020
2 answers
6.5K+ views

it's not work,how to use EditorTemplateName?

columns.Bound(u => u.RoleNameString).EditorTemplateName(
"roles_editor"

);



<script type="text/javascript">

function roles_editor()

 

{

}

</script>

 

 

Anton Mironov
Telerik team
 answered on 17 Jul 2020
1 answer
214 views

I have a column in grid (ASP.Net Core MVC) that is multi-select.

Right now I've turned filtering and sorting off for this column...

How to implement filtering for a column that is multi-select...

Petar
Telerik team
 answered on 16 Jul 2020
7 answers
372 views
Is there an Attachment Column type of the MVC or Core grid?
Petar
Telerik team
 answered on 15 Jul 2020
1 answer
273 views
We are using Kendo Grid in Asp.Net MVC application. The grid is configured and mapped to a Odata WebAPI for server filter to a Odata controller. Currently, any filter on two or more than two columns works with AND condition for filter. I want to convert into OR instead of AND. How can I do that ?
Alex Hajigeorgieva
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2020
1 answer
117 views
Hi there. I am new to this forum.
Alex Hajigeorgieva
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2020
3 answers
312 views

I am trying to sort my grid. Nothing happens and I'm getting the following console error: 

kendo.all.js:164 Uncaught TypeError: r[n].call is not a function
    at init.trigger (VM376 kendo.all.min.js:25)
    at init.d (VM376 kendo.all.min.js:61)
    at init.trigger (VM376 kendo.all.min.js:25)
    at init._click (VM376 kendo.all.min.js:54)
    at HTMLTableCellElement.d (jquery-1.12.3.min.js:2)
    at HTMLTableCellElement.dispatch (jquery-1.12.3.min.js:3)
    at HTMLTableCellElement.r.handle (jquery-1.12.3.min.js:3)

I created this Dojo to duplicate the problem: https://dojo.telerik.com/@dojolee/AFEqOfiZ

Petar
Telerik team
 answered on 14 Jul 2020
1 answer
176 views

Hey there,

 

I have one requirement. I need to put filtering in grouped data on group data header section same like filter like in grid columns. Is it possible with C# MVC grid

Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 13 Jul 2020
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
Grid
General Discussions
Scheduler
DropDownList
Chart
Editor
TreeView
DatePicker
ComboBox
Upload
MultiSelect
ListView
Window
TabStrip
Menu
Installer and VS Extensions
Spreadsheet
AutoComplete
TreeList
Gantt
PanelBar
NumericTextBox
Filter
ToolTip
Map
Diagram
Button
PivotGrid
Form
ListBox
Splitter
Application
FileManager
Sortable
Calendar
View
MaskedTextBox
PDFViewer
TextBox
Toolbar
Dialog
MultiColumnComboBox
DropDownTree
Checkbox
Slider
Switch
Notification
Accessibility
ListView (Mobile)
Pager
Security
ColorPicker
DateRangePicker
Wizard
Styling
Chat
DateInput
MediaPlayer
TileLayout
Drawer
SplitView
Template
Barcode
ButtonGroup (Mobile)
Drawer (Mobile)
ImageEditor
RadioGroup
Sparkline
Stepper
TabStrip (Mobile)
GridLayout
Badge
LinearGauge
ModalView
ResponsivePanel
TextArea
Breadcrumb
ExpansionPanel
Licensing
Rating
ScrollView
ButtonGroup
CheckBoxGroup
NavBar
ProgressBar
QRCode
RadioButton
Scroller
Timeline
TreeMap
TaskBoard
OrgChart
Captcha
ActionSheet
Signature
DateTimePicker
AppBar
BottomNavigation
Card
FloatingActionButton
Localization
MultiViewCalendar
PopOver (Mobile)
Ripple
ScrollView (Mobile)
Switch (Mobile)
PivotGridV2
FlatColorPicker
ColorPalette
DropDownButton
AIPrompt
PropertyGrid
ActionSheet (Mobile)
BulletGraph
Button (Mobile)
Collapsible
Loader
CircularGauge
SkeletonContainer
Popover
HeatMap
Avatar
ColorGradient
CircularProgressBar
SplitButton
StackLayout
TimeDurationPicker
Chip
ChipList
DockManager
ToggleButton
Sankey
OTPInput
ChartWizard
SpeechToTextButton
InlineAIPrompt
TimePicker
StockChart
RadialGauge
ContextMenu
ArcGauge
AICodingAssistant
SmartPasteButton
PromptBox
SegmentedControl
LLM Kit
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?