Telerik Forums
UI for ASP.NET MVC Forum
5 answers
458 views

Hello all,

i have been struggling for several days with the export PDF function in MVC Scheduler. When i click the export button i receive a 404 not found in my console. I have already try changing the bundle config, i have moved my files to differents folders, i have included them in my index.cshtml, everything. But i still receive this message, even if my files are on the url that is shown in my console, i really don't know how to make it work. I give you my project folder structure to see if there is something wrong with it. I'm trying it in my development pc.

I hope you can help me, i don't know how to tell my boss that i have spent this amount of hours with this export.

Thank you very much.

Jose Francisco
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Mar 2021
2 answers
936 views

thia my index.cshtml
@(Html.Kendo().Grid<empdepkendo.Models.Employee>
    ()
    .Name("persons")
    .DataSource(dataSource => dataSource
    .Ajax()
    .Model(model => model.Id(m => m.ID))
    .Read(read => read.Action("GetAllEmployees", "Employees"))
    .Update(up => up.Action("UpdateEmployee", "Employees"))
    )

    .Columns(columns =>
    {
        columns.Bound(c => c.ID).Width(200);
        columns.Bound(c => c.FirstName);
        columns.Bound(c => c.LastName);
         columns.Command( cmd => cmd.Edit());

    })

    .Pageable()
    .Sortable()
     .Editable(ed => ed.Mode(GridEditMode.PopUp).TemplateName("Person"))
    )

/

this EditorTemplat/Person.cshtml

@model empdepkendo.Models.Employee

@(Html.Kendo().Grid<empdepkendo.Models.Employee>
    ()
    .Name("EmpGrid")

    .Columns(columns =>
    {
        columns.Bound(c => c.ID).Width(200);
        columns.Bound(c => c.FirstName);
        columns.Bound(c => c.LastName);
        columns.Command(cmd => cmd.Edit()
                   );
    })
    .DataSource(dataSource => dataSource
    .Ajax()
    .Model(model => model.Id(m => m.ID))

    .Read(read => read.Action("Editer", "Employees", new { ID  }))      ///i want to pass the id here
    .Update(update=>update.Action("UpdateEmployee","Employees"))
    )
    )

 

umamaheshwari
Top achievements
Rank 1
 answered on 15 Mar 2021
1 answer
140 views
Cpublic class TestGrid {
    public string col {get;set;}
    public string colFirst {get;set;}
    public List<Temp> temps {get;set;}
} public class Temp {
    public string Id {get;set;}
    public bool IsIt {get;set;}
    public bool DoesNeeded {get;set;}
}

 

How to make table with this class? 

I need like 

col, colFirst, temps1, temps2, temp3 etc

col, colFirst, temps1, temps2, temp3 etc

col, colFirst, temps1, temps2, temp3 etc

 

I need to filter it and create new objects. 

Patrick | Technical Support Engineer, Senior
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Mar 2021
1 answer
617 views

I have a use case in which I have the user uploading a file to a memory stream via Kendo Uploader. From there, information is extracted from the file and recorded in the database. 

What I'd like to be able to do is enable the user to use something like the FileManager to navigate to a folder either on their local hard drive or a UNC path to a network share and select each of the files to be processed. I would like to have each of the files in turn uploaded and processed as described in the first paragraph. I know I can accomplish that with the Uploader. However, what I'd also like to do subsequently is after the file is processed, move the process file from the local drive folder or network share to a folder within the source folder as a way of letting the user know the file has been processed and should not be selected again.

Can I 1) act on selected local/client-side files, 2) move client-side files to a location w/in the client-side directory? If so, can you provide an example or link to documentation of how to do this?

Patrick

Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 12 Mar 2021
1 answer
176 views

Hi Team,

We have observed that validation messages are firing in only Submit(Add Button) click event in 2016 kendo Version.

But in latest 2020 Kendo version, validation messages are firing in mouse click events and Tab events.

 

Kindly help on this to trigger only Button click event.

 

 

Ivan Danchev
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Mar 2021
12 answers
5.1K+ views
Hi,
I set a textbox value from another textbox by jquery like this:
$('input[id="Name"]').live('change keyup', function () {
   var urlSegment = $('input[id="UrlSegment"]');
   urlSegment.val("Test");
});
I can see the value "Test" in the second textbox but when clicking on save, the posted value is empty.
I think the problem lies along with ajax cause when changing to server binding the value is posted.

The form is generated in a popup by the grid.

How do I solve this?

Regards,
Mattias
Tsvetomir
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Mar 2021
2 answers
282 views

Hello,

I'm using the MultiColumnComboBox as an editor w/in a Telerik Grid. One of the columns in the underlying model I used a display format attribute, [DisplayFormat(DataFormatString = "{0:#,##0.##;(#,##0.##)}")] that isn't coming through in the MultiColumnComboBox dropdown list. A second column is a percentage, [DisplayFormat(DataFormatString = "{0:P3}")] where, again, the display format isn't carried through to the widget. Can you explain to me how I can format the columns of the MultiColumnComboBox, please? I'd also like to align these values to the right. I used the HeaderTemplate to align the header to the right, but the column cell values align to the left.

Regards,

Patrick

Aleksandar
Telerik team
 answered on 11 Mar 2021
3 answers
873 views

Hey Guys

What's the approach to use for when clients loose the connection to the Server and they should  try and reconnect to the SignalR data source and resync once it's back?

 

I am using a Grid, but I guess this is a generic question.

 

Many thanks

 

Rob

Rob
Top achievements
Rank 2
Iron
Veteran
Iron
 answered on 10 Mar 2021
12 answers
649 views

Hi ,
i want to sort values inside multi checkbox filter dropdown.

here is my grid functionality.

so actually my requirement is if user applies some filters on few columns inside grid. he wants to save his applied filters as default view when he again comes to that page. so here user will clicks save my view button , am saving those filters in database. so when user again comes to that page am loading those filters  through java script code. below is my code. the below code is working fine means filters are applying to grid.

 

if i remove sorting code inside FilterMenuInit then grid is working fine except columns sorting functionality. if i include sorting code inside FilterMenuInit then sum of columns is not working. so i want like sorting multifilter check box values with checked while appling  filter values in page load and sum of aggregate columns.

here am attaching image and project code . pls find it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BigmLzF_12b2sFzANGrGWCWaA5j4gcBT/view?usp=sharing


Nikolay
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Mar 2021
2 answers
521 views

I have class like 

<p>public class TestGrid{</p><
p>public string col {get;set}</p>
<p>public string col-first{get;set;}</p>
<p>List<Temp> temps {get;set;}</p>
<p>}</p>
<p></p>
<p>public class Temp{</p>
<p>public string Id{get;set;}</p>
<p>public bool IsIt{get;set;}</p>
<p>public bool DoesNeeded{get;set;}</p>
<p>}</p>

 

How to make Grid from TestGrid? 

How to filter by Temp-class column? 

Tsvetomir
Telerik team
 answered on 09 Mar 2021
Narrow your results
Selected tags
Tags
Grid
General Discussions
Scheduler
DropDownList
Chart
Editor
TreeView
DatePicker
ComboBox
Upload
MultiSelect
ListView
Window
TabStrip
Menu
Installer and VS Extensions
Spreadsheet
AutoComplete
TreeList
Gantt
PanelBar
NumericTextBox
Filter
ToolTip
Map
Diagram
Button
PivotGrid
Form
ListBox
Splitter
Application
FileManager
Sortable
Calendar
View
MaskedTextBox
PDFViewer
TextBox
Toolbar
Dialog
MultiColumnComboBox
DropDownTree
Checkbox
Slider
Switch
Notification
Accessibility
ListView (Mobile)
Pager
Security
ColorPicker
DateRangePicker
Wizard
Styling
Chat
DateInput
MediaPlayer
TileLayout
Drawer
SplitView
Template
Barcode
ButtonGroup (Mobile)
Drawer (Mobile)
ImageEditor
RadioGroup
Sparkline
Stepper
TabStrip (Mobile)
GridLayout
Badge
LinearGauge
ModalView
ResponsivePanel
TextArea
Breadcrumb
ExpansionPanel
Licensing
Rating
ScrollView
ButtonGroup
CheckBoxGroup
NavBar
ProgressBar
QRCode
RadioButton
Scroller
Timeline
TreeMap
TaskBoard
OrgChart
Captcha
ActionSheet
Signature
DateTimePicker
AppBar
BottomNavigation
Card
FloatingActionButton
Localization
MultiViewCalendar
PopOver (Mobile)
Ripple
ScrollView (Mobile)
Switch (Mobile)
PivotGridV2
FlatColorPicker
ColorPalette
DropDownButton
AIPrompt
PropertyGrid
ActionSheet (Mobile)
BulletGraph
Button (Mobile)
Collapsible
Loader
CircularGauge
SkeletonContainer
Popover
HeatMap
Avatar
ColorGradient
CircularProgressBar
SplitButton
StackLayout
TimeDurationPicker
Chip
ChipList
DockManager
ToggleButton
Sankey
OTPInput
ChartWizard
SpeechToTextButton
InlineAIPrompt
TimePicker
StockChart
RadialGauge
ContextMenu
ArcGauge
AICodingAssistant
SmartPasteButton
PromptBox
SegmentedControl
LLM Kit
+? more
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Top users last month
Jake
Top achievements
Rank 1
RBarnes
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Iron
Rami
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Nathan
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kumeri
Top achievements
Rank 1
Iron
Veteran
Iron
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?
Want to show your ninja superpower to fellow developers?