This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

AppBuilder version 2014.3.911.4 is not a performant as before

2 Answers 18 Views
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Tyler
Top achievements
Rank 1
Tyler asked on 12 Sep 2014, 03:00 PM
AppBuilder version 2014.3.911.4 is not a performant as before. I have build a hybrid application that uses the Ionic Framework and Angular JS. Before this version of AppBuilder, the application ran smoothly in the simulator. It does not run smoothly anymore. When I run the application in my web browser (without the telerik simulator), it runs smoothly. In the simulator, screen transitions and other DOM manipulations are jittery.

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Accepted
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
answered on 16 Sep 2014, 05:33 PM
Hi Tyler,

The AppBuilder 2.5 update introduced a number of issues in the device simulator that affect the Windows client and the AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio. Please check the Issues With the Device Simulator After the AppBuilder 2.5 Update forum thread for further information.

I can assure you that we are doing our best to provide a hot fix in the shortest time frame possible. In the meantime, as suggested in the thread, you should be able to use the device simulator in the in-browser client, run your app on a physical device or in the native emulators.

Please, excuse us for the inconvenience these problems are causing in your development process.

Regards,
Tina Stancheva
Telerik

Visit the Telerik Verified Plugins Marketplace and get the custom Cordova plugin you need, already tweaked to work seamlessly with AppBuilder.

Tyler
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 19 Sep 2014, 02:13 PM
The latest update fixed the issues I was having. Thank you.
Tags
AppBuilder extension for Visual Studio
Asked by
Tyler
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Tina Stancheva
Telerik team
Tyler
Top achievements
Rank 1