After updating telerik assembly version to 15.1.21.616

0 Answers 99 Views
.NET 5 .NET Framework Binding Events General Discussions Report Designer - Web Report Designer (standalone) Report Parameters Report Viewer - ASP.NET Report Viewer - Blazor Report Viewer - HTML5 Report Viewer - HTML5 WebForms Report Viewer - MVC Report Viewer - WinForms Report Viewer - WPF
Payal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Payal asked on 15 Feb 2022, 03:02 PM | edited on 15 Feb 2022, 03:03 PM

Hi Team ,

After updating version of Telerik assemblies, Itemdatabound event[I have attached one screenshot for reference (its written in .vb file)]  is getting called while creating report as well while printing report. but I don't want it to get called while I am printing report. Is there any way that I can set autopostback(in telerik report) to false in telerik report ? Or any other solution will be appreciated to call Itemdatabound event only while creating report and not while printing.

Anyone can help me ? 

Kind regards, 

Payal

Neli
Telerik team
commented on 18 Feb 2022, 09:05 AM

Hi Payal,

Note that we don't recommend the usage of report events and for that reason, I would suggest testing avoiding it by following the approach from Changes on items in report events are not applied KB article.

Payal
Top achievements
Rank 1
commented on 08 Mar 2022, 09:57 AM

Hi ,

We have recently changed session state from InProc to Custom in web.config (we want to work with Custom session state only). and after that  while generating telerik reports Events like ItemDataBound  ,ItemDataBind are not getting fired . 

We are using DLL version 15.1.21.616

Can someone please help with this issue ASAP ? 
Dimitar
Telerik team
commented on 11 Mar 2022, 09:19 AM

Custom session state mode is referred to as an out-proc session state mode. In this case, the serialization process imposes certain limitations which have to be considered when designing Telerik reports such as that to utilize the events of the report items (NeedDataSource, ItemDataBinding, ItemDataBound) you have to attach them in the ItemDataBinding event of the Report.

For more information and an example of how to do this, please see the Using Out-proc Session State Overview article.

No answers yet. Maybe you can help?

Tags
.NET 5 .NET Framework Binding Events General Discussions Report Designer - Web Report Designer (standalone) Report Parameters Report Viewer - ASP.NET Report Viewer - Blazor Report Viewer - HTML5 Report Viewer - HTML5 WebForms Report Viewer - MVC Report Viewer - WinForms Report Viewer - WPF
Asked by
Payal
Top achievements
Rank 1
Share this question
or