This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

StockChart with Navigator and Legend gives JavaScript Errors

1 Answer 34 Views
Charts
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Chris asked on 03 Jul 2013, 04:12 PM
Hi There,

I have a working stacked area StockChart with a legend and a navigator (using the 514 release). The legend hover-over which would normally highlight all points of the hovered series is throwing a JavaScript error on line 57238 of kendo.all.js, since it hits a point which is null. This point is in the navigator - screenshot attached.

I'm not sure why the navigator has generated 25 points for the 24 in the JSON of the DataSource.

Any ideas how to progress this?

Many thanks,
Chris

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Iliana Dyankova
Telerik team
answered on 05 Jul 2013, 08:12 AM
Hi Chris,

I already replied to the same question in your other thread, however I am pasting my reply here too:

This is a known issue which is already addressed - please upgrade to the latest internal build and let me know if you still observe any problems. 

On a side note, I kindly ask you to refrain from posting duplicate questions as we monitor all threads - posting same question more than once produces unnecessary overload and does not direct a faster response. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Regards,
Iliana Nikolova
Telerik
Join us on our journey to create the world's most complete HTML 5 UI Framework - download Kendo UI now!
Tags
Charts
Asked by
Chris
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Iliana Dyankova
Telerik team
Share this question
or