This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Invisible drilldown toggle button.

6 Answers 104 Views
General Discussions
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Anatoly
Top achievements
Rank 1
Anatoly asked on 11 Jun 2012, 02:56 PM

Hi there.

http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/reporting/telerik-reporting/invisible-drilldown-toggle-button.aspx 
This is my older post but i cant reply there. 

I was absent a long time. Sorry for that.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/83284642/ReportPProject.ZIP
Here is a sample project with Telerik Report and hardcoded ObjectDataSource.
The drilldown toggles are stil invisible in report and visible in preview mode.

Best regards. 
Anatoly.

6 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Elian
Telerik team
answered on 12 Jun 2012, 09:08 AM
Hello Anatoly,

The problem is caused by missing resource endpoint for the Telerik Reporting WCF Service that is responsible for serving all images or proper configuration please refer to the Hosting WCF Service in IIS help article. 
The Silverlight report viewer lives entirely on the client side, while the report rendering is performed on the server. The XAML rendering extension (used by Silverlight report viewer)streams images as resources (similar to HTML), so if the resource endpoint is missing in the service configuration, the images would not be served. When exporting, images are embedded in the export file. 

All the best,
Elian
the Telerik team

BLOGGERS WANTED! Write a review about Telerik Reporting or the new Report Designer, post it on your blog and get a complimentary license for Telerik Reporting. We’ll even promote your blog and help bring you a few fresh readers. Yes, it’s that simple. And it’s free. Get started today >

Grzegorz
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 06 Feb 2013, 10:32 AM
Hi, I'm trying to create a style as you wrote, but nothing changes, can provide an example of how to do it. It would be a great help.

Regards

Gregory
Hadib Ahmabi
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Feb 2013, 08:39 AM
What style are you referring to? They discuss WCF configurations settings.
Grzegorz
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 08 Feb 2013, 09:35 AM

I have a problem in the preview reports in Silverlight, I do not see the toggle button, to show hidden data, so i wanting on the viewer in SL  add style on the toggle buttonwith owne jpg It is posibble ??.

Regards

Gregor

angielski
polski
niemiecki
I have a problem in the preview reports in SilverlightI do not see the button, toggle buttonto show hidden data, so the viewer wanting to add style reports on the button with his jpg.
angielski
polski
niemiecki
I have a problem in the preview reports in SilverlightI do not see the button, toggle buttonto show hidden data, so the viewer wanting to add style reports on the button with his jpg.
Steve
Telerik team
answered on 08 Feb 2013, 09:47 AM
Hi Gregor,

As my colleague has explained, the toggle button for drill-down action is an image, and images are resources that are server through the resources endpoint of the Telerik Reporting WCF Service. For proper configuration please refer to the Hosting WCF Service in IIS help article. If you're still having problems, please open a support ticket and provide us with a runnable project that exhibits the issue and we would advise you accordingly.

Regards,
Steve
the Telerik team

HAPPY WITH REPORTING? Do you feel that it is fantastic? Or easy to use? Or better than Crystal Reports? Tell the world, and help fellow developers! Write a short review about Telerik Reporting and Telerik Report Designer in Visual Studio Gallery today!

Grzegorz
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 11 Feb 2013, 12:26 PM
Hello, thank you for the answer to it working enough to add the following endpoint :

<endpoint
                        address="resources"
                        binding="webHttpBinding"
                        behaviorConfiguration="WebBehavior"
                        contract="Telerik.Reporting.Service.IResourceService"/>

and it works grate :)

Regards

Gregor
Tags
General Discussions
Asked by
Anatoly