Have you seen the stat that many of you spend 1500 hours a year on debugging? This may equate to close to 75% of your time. That sounds exhausting, yet you can change your circumstances and position yourself to not become part of this stat. Bugs. Happen. Right?
As a product family, we believe in a holistic debugging and troubleshooting approach that is radically straightforward and intuitive. You don’t like guess work or not having the answer to "what if” when something goes wrong or when there is an all-out failure.
As a company made up of developers, support engineers, and architects, we understand that you yearn for a consistent visual interface for productivity and demand visibility of network traffic while building a wide variety of apps.
This is where Fiddler product line comes in, by helping you solve what you once before couldn't see. Fiddler is an ecosystem of powerful network proxy and troubleshooting solutions for developers and entire engineering teams. You never want to be in doubt as to what happens in the network stack. Each Fiddler tool or solution solves your precise pain points; it evens helps you avoid certain failures.
You likely have heard of Fiddler before, yet did you know that there is a whole Fiddler family
of tools and solutions? There is a Fiddler product for every need, and with a fantastic extensibility model, you can go from bug to fix in hours not days.
To start, nothing beats the flexibility of complete network visibility. And for that, you need to be able to get to the root cause quickly. The most effective way to do this is to use a web proxy, a web capture tool, or an embeddable library, now enter the Fiddler product line, which gives you full visibility into traffic and performance issues.
Exceptional engineers lead Fiddler product family at Progress Software. Backed by this caliber of a team; you are guaranteed a product that is managed by the best of the best in web debugging. For you, this means the Fiddler product you use is secure, efficient, and intuitive.
Which Fiddler Tool or Solution Fits Your Need?
The Fiddler family of tools and solutions has grown over the years, yet the core promise of the Fiddler name remains the same to amplify your debugging and troubleshooting efforts to save you time, money and frustration. Let's dive into the different products and the value you can expect to extract from each.
Fiddler Classic - Web debugging proxy for Windows
· The original trusted and secure (free) debugging proxy
server tool for Windows.
· Successfully log, inspect, and alter HTTP(s) network requests and server responses. Go from error to fix in record time.
· Easily import/export requests in various formats and take out the guesswork.
· Write custom scripts to speed up your troubleshooting efforts.
· Debug at rapid speed and develop web communication code faster, leaving you more time for other tasks.
Fiddler Everywhere - Web debugging proxy for macOS, Windows, and Linux
· The most potent web debugging proxy tool
for macOS, Windows, and Linux with an enhanced UI.
· Effectively share your findings and add context with built-in team collaboration.
· Customize, save, and share rules to handle complicated requests with ease.
· Unlock sharing quotas for impressive efficiency gains and receive dedicated email support to stay on track.
· Plus, the beloved features from Fiddler Classic are supercharged in Fiddler Everywhere Pro, allowing you to take debugging and testing to the next level without any added effort.
Fiddler Jam - Web-based troubleshooting solution
· A web-based end-to-end troubleshooting solution
for support teams who need to get from error to fix in less time.
· Capture web traffic, web console logs, and web app screenshots in three simple steps. Easy set-up and requires no programming.
· Securely share all captured logs within your teams to quickly deliver valuable data for finding a solution.
· Provide end-users a resolution with one shot, no more back and forth or hindered communications.
Fiddler Cap- Desktop-based Capture App for Windows
· A Windows-only lightweight version
of Fiddler designed for data-capture by non- technical users.
· Capture web traffic and quickly send it to your tech team for debugging, eliminating the annoyances derived from hindered communications.
· Share network traffic logs within your teams to jump-start the resolution process.
· Provide end-users a more delightful analysis, communication, and resolution experience.
Fiddler Core- Embeddable .NET library
· Reliable and powerful .NET library
allowing you to capture and modify HTTP and HTTPS traffic to ensure everything works smoothly and securely.
· Harness the power of a stable proxy engine to develop best-in-class features for your .NET solutions and stand out for your ingenuity.
· Discover delays, missing services, and threats in minutes, not days.
Whether you are looking for a debugging or troubleshooting solution for the first time or checking the Fiddler product line
out again, it's important to point out that you can use the products individually or bundle them, even with other Telerik tools, to fit more complex needs. Take a moment to visualize how powerful you can become by spending less time debugging and more time on useful things better aligned with your passion.
Whichever Fiddler tool or solution you chose, you become equipped to avoid the costly bottlenecks you are experiencing today and the empowerment that comes from no longer having that sense of uncertainty about what went wrong, is liberating. Make a direct impact on your company’s overall efficiency and productivity. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain by incorporating the best matched Fiddler into your workflow.
Get started in three easy steps. Try the Fiddler product(s) that aligns with your needs at https://www.telerik.com/fiddler
. Bugs are inevitable. Be brave, move fast and break things!