The Grid provides options for editing the data it presents.
Editing is one of the basic Grid functionalities and fully depends on the Angular Forms directives. The directives track the occurrence of changes in the fields and the validation of their content.
The available Angular Forms are:
The Grid delivers the following editing features:
- Editing in Reactive Forms
- Editing in Template-Driven Forms
- Editing in external forms
- Inline Editing through Row Clicks
- Customizing the editing in Reactive Forms