- moved @angular packages as peerDependencies (dfcf7c2d)
- update kendo-angular-intl dep (55ba8221)
- bump kendo-angular-intl version (3d83e585)
- upgrade to Angular 2.0 final (c94dc41c)
Initial version of Angular Grid component.
- Three scrolling modes: Virtual, scrollable + pager and non-scrollable + pager
- Databound columns as well as ability to customize the cell’s appearance/show arbitrary content via templates (header, footer, data-cell) and support for value formatting.
- Auto-generate columns definition based on the provided data
- Detail Template
- Toolbar template
- Provide built-in UI for ordering (on single/multiple fields) the data by clicking on the column header
- Provide built-in UI for navigating to a specific page of data and/or change the number of displayed records
- Ability to lock/freeze columns - locked columns will be grouped at the most left side
- Simple single row selection - user should be able to select/deselect row by clicking on it
- Support for binding to RxJS Observables (via async pipe) and Arrays