- bump peer dependency versions
- rely on Angular to produce metadata for inherited members
- package now uses angular 2.4
- add visible to EventSeriesOptions
- visuals should have ChartComponent as sender
- make kendo-drawing peer dependency
- explicitly import hammer
- add interfaces for the events series, axis and axisRanges options
- use hammerjs for the dom event handling
- add strongly typed event arguments
- do not create autotheme component if the loading the styles has been started
- add k-widget class to element
- do not throw error on mouseleave if no instance is available
- update styles based on latest theme changes
This release includes the Chart component with basic support for all series types.
The goal is to validate the basic usage scenarios and implementation.
The implementation itself is derived from the Kendo UI DataViz for jQuery, but has no dependency on jQuery.
Parts of the API are unstable and will change in releases prior to 1.0, including:
- Event argument types
- Inline setting types such as
Most of these are currently typed as
any and will be converted to strongly typed interfaces.