December 21, 2006
Common for all controls:
Breaking changes (Note that RadCalendar v2.0 will not be compatible with previous versions of the control):
- Enhanced skinning mechanism for RadCalendar
- Removed the VisualSettings appearance styling and it has been switched to a more straightforward mechanism for appearance customization where each calendar element has its own style e.g. DayStyle, DayOverStyle, SelectedDayStyle, etc.
- It is possible now to use different calendar skins on the same page.
- RadCalendar.OperationType property removed -- RadCalendar works entirely on the client-side unless the AutoPostBack property is set to true. Then RadCalendar will start making requests to the server (as in the old server mode).
- RadCalendar has no longer its own AJAX mechanism. If you want RadCalendar to work with AJAX requests, you should wrap it in AjaxPanel or set it with AjaxManager (both part of the RadControls suite).
- RadCalendar Preview functionality is now removed.