Support & Learning
Mobility and High Productivity App Dev
Data Connectivity and Integration
Web Content Management
Get A Free Trial
close mobile menu
TeamPulse Community 2011.2815
August 15, 2011
TeamPulse 2011 R2
- One view where users can see all the Stories, Bugs, Issues and Risks.
– Easy access UI for updating items in the Backlog.
Drag and Drop prioritizatio
n – Use this specialized Backlog view to drag the backlog items up and down, with TeamPulse automatically adjusting the item’s backlog priority. This priority information is then carried to the Story board so users can visually see which items are of the highest priority.
Past, present and future iteration filters
– These new iteration filters will automatically adjust what iterations are included or excluded based on the current date. It is not necessary anymore to manually include or exclude iteration to get focus on past items or unplanned items.
– Filter items based on their status. Easily filter out the deleted and closed items so users can focus on the work in progress.
Shared grid views
– Now any set of filters applied to a grid can be saved and shared with the rest of the team. The shared filters ensure that every member of the team can have the same context when looking at groups of items inside TeamPulse.
– TeamPulse can now be configured to send out email notifications when items change. There are two different methods to determine what items a user wants receive notifications on.
– A user would manually select to receive notification on a single item.
– A user would select from a list of pre-defined rules that would determine what items to receive notifications on. Rules include:
Items assigned to me
Items in current iteration
Initial team support
– TeamPulse now allows users to assign Stories, Bugs, Risks and Issues to a Team in addition to a single individual. Along with this ability to assign items, TeamPulse allows users to group the various boards by team so they can get a Team based overview of their work.
– Users can now define their own custom tags and assign them to Stories, Bugs, Issues and Risks. Once assigned, a user can then filter items based on these tags. Various ways of categorizing your items is only limited to your imagination.
– Users can now add forum style comments to Stories, Bugs, Issues and Risks. Instead of capturing and refining requirements in email threads, users can enter comments directly into the item. Combine this feature with the Email notifications feature and users can easily stay on top of changes in requirements.
Task Burn down report
– Report that displays the completion of tasks in iteration and gives trends of how much work is left for successful close of the iteration.
Bugs by area report
– Report that shows number of bugs broken down by project areas.
Bugs by severity report
- Report that shows number of bugs broken down by bug severity levels.
to improve support for lower resolution monitors.
Non-English characters are supported
– Different language input is now supported.
Active bugs on story cards
– The Story cards on the Story board and Task board now show you a running count of active bugs.
Installer now installs SQL Express and/or .Net if needed and automatically configures the IIS settings
Grids remember item selection state between filtering changes
Installation failed if there were no SQL Server client tools installed on the client's machine.
User Management did not check and validation the e-mail and the username after editing and the special symbol '.' was not allowed in user name.
In some cases there were difficulties to deactivate a license after upgrade from an older version.
Iterations/Areas and their respective Sub iterations/Subareas could not be deleted.
Server error was produced when viewing attached file that contains special symbols in the name.
In case when a story doesn't have "Done" statuses defined in the project template, it was not possible to create a related task.
Kendo UI for jQuery
Kendo UI for Angular
Kendo UI for Vue
Progress Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
Progress Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core
Progress Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC
Progress Telerik UI for JSP
Progress Telerik UI for PHP
Progress Telerik UI for Silverlight
Progress Telerik UI for Xamarin
Progress Telerik UI for WinForms
Progress Telerik UI for WPF
Reporting and QA
Progress Telerik JustMock
Progress Telerik Report Server
Progress Telerik Reporting
Telerik Test Studio
Progress Telerik Fiddler
Progress Telerik JustDecompile
Progress Testing Framework