Docs & Support
Get A Free Trial
close mobile menu
Sitefinity Community Edition 3.2 SP1
March 28, 2008
What's new in Sitefinity 3.2 Service Pack 1 ?
- Most issues in Medium Trust environment are fixed (the exceptions are listed in section
- The Newsletters Module is included as part of the installation. All immediate problems have been fixed. The work on the public controls for Newsletters subscription is still in process.
- The problem with opening section
- Provided support for
- Solved problem with showing duplicate News Items created in more than one languages.
- Fixed problem with no links displayed in the
What's been up lately?
- Fixed problem with
settings not displayed when custom providers are added.
- In Edit Mode of all Controls, setting the AccessKey property throws a Security exception.
files cannot be uploaded in module
Images & Documents
- The public control is not displayed correctly in
- The service is still in test mode and not included in the official release. It will be provided as a separate download later.
- There are no public controls for Newsletter subscription. They will be provided as a separate download later.
- Changes are not saved when you edit newsletters after exiting the Create Newsletter screen.
- The module doesn’t work with multiple providers.
- Categories are disabled.
- In section
a click on button
after that throws an exception R
adUpload Ajax callback error
ContentView and BlogPosts Controls
- When a
controls are added to a template and a page is created using this template, an HTTP 404 error shows on the page.
- When the Generic Content control is edited, a click on
Share this content
and filling in the fields Name, Description, or Author in some cases doesn’t save the content as shared. On such occasions the users will not see the text
This content is shared. . .
and needs to click on the
Share this content
doesn’t work for
- If a
is created but not started, saving changes to Pages or Blogs included in the index displays an error. To avoid such errors, the administrators should start the Search Index after creating it. This is done by clicking on the
link in section
works only for one language on a particular web site. It doesn't work for multilingual sites.
- The two language versions of a categorized blog post display twice when you follow the Category link in the Blog Posts control.
Kendo UI for jQuery
Kendo UI for Angular
Kendo UI for Vue
Progress Telerik UI for ASP.NET AJAX
Progress Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core
Progress Telerik UI for ASP.NET MVC
Progress Telerik UI for JSP
Progress Telerik UI for PHP
Progress Telerik UI for Silverlight
Telerik UI for .NET MAUI
Progress Telerik UI for Xamarin
Progress Telerik UI for WinForms
Progress Telerik UI for WPF
Reporting and QA
Progress Telerik JustMock
Progress Telerik Report Server
Progress Telerik Reporting
Telerik Test Studio
Progress Telerik Fiddler Everywhere
Progress Telerik Fiddler Jam
Progress Telerik Fiddler Classic
Progress Telerik JustDecompile
Progress Testing Framework