May 18, 2006
What’s New in Sitefinty 2.5: 1. Active Directory Support. 2. Global Administration for Pages and Layouts. 3. URL Rewriter. 4. Support for Oracle 10 databases. 6. It is now possible to use / in page names. 5. Performance and security enhancementsWhat's Fixed in Sitefinity 2.51:1. An issue with RadDesigner postbacks in ASP.NET 2.0 when using PageName navigation mode with '/' as pageNameDelimiter is now fixed.
2. An issue with missing RadDesigner_DeletePageDetailsByLang stored procedure in SQL Server Database is now fixed.
3. Oracle script file is improved.
4. Some issues with user controls' files in Sitefinity VB.NET projects are now corrected.
5. An issue with misssing WebServiceConnector folders for temporary service assemblies is now fixed.What's Fixed in Sitefinity 2.52:1. VB version of User Controls is now fixed.
2. Simultaneous publish problem is now fixed.
3. An issue with "/" as page delimiter is now fixed.4. Latest versions of RadControls are now introduced.