Kendo UI for Vue Native TreeView Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native TreeView displays hierarchical data in a traditional tree structure, supports user interaction through mouse or touch events, and performs reordering operations by using the drag-and-drop functionality.
The TreeView component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native library of Vue UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-treeview package.
The following example demonstrates the TreeView in action.
The Kendo UI for Vue Native TreeView provides a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the Kendo UI for Vue Native development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
The TreeView has features that enable you to work with various types of collections and help you visualize a hierarchical list. The components allow you to work with server data and load more items on-demand. Read more about the data binding functionality of the TreeView...
The TreeView provides features that enable you to drag and drop nodes inside the TreeView. Read more about the drag and drop feature of the TreeView...
The TreeView provides features that allow you to select single or multiple nodes either by using node checkboxes or clicking the nodes themselves. Read more about the selection feature and checkbox feature of the TreeView...
You can visually customize the content of the TreeView items by utilizing the custom item rendering. Read more about the custom item rendering of the TreeView...
The TreeView provides a predefined set of appearance options. These alternative styling options enable you to configure each aspect of the appearance of a TreeView. Read more about the appearance TreeView...
The keyboard navigation of the TreeView provides a set of keyboard shortcuts that yon use to interact with the component. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the TreeView...
- Kendo UI for Vue license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The Kendo UI for Vue forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Vue team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Vue Feedback Portal and Kendo UI for Vue Native Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- TreeView Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue TreeView
- API Reference of the TreeView
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- TreeView Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code