Kendo UI for Vue Scheduler Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native Scheduler provides out-of-the-box support for timezone conversion, resources visualization, grouping, editing and recurring events.
Each feature of Scheduler is supported by all of its built-in views which includes:
The following demo implements most of the features that are available in the Scheduler.
Among the features, which the Kendo UI for Vue Native Scheduler delivers are:
- Resources—You can visualize an event by coloring it depending on a field value.
- Grouping—The events of the Scheduler can be grouped based on their resources and field values.
- Editing—The Scheduler enables the user to edit its events by dragging them to different slots, change their duration by resizing, and update any of their fields with the advanced edit form.
- Timezones conversion—The Scheduler can use the timezone of the client machine or a predefined timezone, and can also convert all events to the desired timezone.
- Adaptive Slot Height—The SchedulerViewSlot can dynamically change it's height to order to fit a predefined number of items.
- Auto Item Height—The SchedulerViewItem can automatically resize depending on the size of its content, or accept a constant value.
- Globalization—By using the available globalization options in Kendo UI for Vue, you can translate the Scheduler messages by adapting them to specific culture locales.
version 2.0.0, using any of the UI components in the Kendo UI for Vue Native library requires either a commercial license key or an active trial license key. Follow the instructions on the My License page to activate your license.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the Native Scheduler, use any of the available support channels:
- Kendo UI for Vue Native license holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Kendo UI for Vue dedicated support system.
- Kendo UI for Vue forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Vue team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Vue feedback portal and Kendo UI for Vue Native roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Telerik Services.
- Scheduler Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Scheduler
- API Reference of the Scheduler
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Scheduler Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code