Kendo UI for Vue Native Notification Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native Notification renders a brief message to the user with information about the status of an application process and enables you to animate its rendering and control its position.
The Kendo UI for Vue Native Notification component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue library of Vue components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-notification package.
The following example demonstrates the Kendo UI for Vue Native Notification in action.
The Kendo UI for Vue Native Notification service delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Vue Native team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance, add more value to the existing Notification library, and develop new features.
The Notification features built-in types, which enable you to display different notification variants such as success or error. Read more about the built-in Notification types...
The Notification allows you to use different built-in animation effects, which enable you to visualize the display and disappearance of the notifications. Read more about the built-in animations of the Notification...
The Notification enables you to align it to the browser viewport and to position it to a specific container. Read more about the positioning options of the Notification...
- Kendo UI for Vue Native license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding Kendo UI for Vue customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The Kendo UI for Vue Native forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Vue Native team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Vue Native Feedback Portal and Kendo UI for Vue Native Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.
- Notification Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Notification
- API Reference of the Notification component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Notification Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code