Kendo UI for Vue Native TileLayout Overview
The component features draggable and resizable items (tiles), static ones, various auto flows, fixed widths and heights, configurable number of columns, and many more.
The following example demonstrates the TileLayout in action.
The example above showcases the TileLayout among other Kendo UI for Vue components, namely the Grid and Chart components. The types of Native Vuw Charts shown here are Line charts and a Donut chart, which is a variation of the Pie chart.
The TileLayout is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native Layout component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the TileLayout and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Vue Native Layout Package guide.
- Auto Flows—The TileLayout allows you to control how the auto-placement algorithm works.
- Tiles settings—You can customize the behavior of the tiles in the TileLayout.
- Globalization—The TileLayout has built-in globalization support.
- Resizable tiles—End users can resize the tiles according to their needs.
- Reorderable tiles—End users can drag and reorder tiles across the layout.
- TileLayout Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Layout
- API Reference of the TileLayout Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- TileLayout Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code