Kendo UI for Vue Native StackLayout Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native StackLayout component allows you to easily align vertically or horizontally multiple elements in a stack.
It delivers different orientations, alignments, spacings and other handy options.
The following example demonstrates the StackLayout component in action and also showcases other Kendo UI for Vue Native components—the ButtonGroup, Avatars and Cards components. The components are arranged in a stack and can be switched from horizontal to vertical orientation.
The StackLayout is part of the Layout package part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native suite. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the StackLayout and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Vue Native Layout Package guide.
- Orientation—The orientation configuration option allows you to choose between the vertical and horizontal positioning.
- Gaps—The Gap property allows you to set gaps between the boxes.
- Horizontal alignment—You can align the StackLayout horizontally.
- Vertical alignment—You can align the StackLayout vertically.
- Nested StackLayouts—You can create complex layouts with nested boxes.