Kendo UI for Vue Native ExpansionPanel Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native ExpansionPanel component allows you to display all types of information in summary or in detail. The component has two types of states - expanded and collapsed. By changing these states, the user can switch between the summary or the detailed view of the component.
The following example demonstrates a basics ExpansionPanel configuration.
The ExpansionPanel is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native Layout component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the ExpansionPanel and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Vue Native Layout Package guide.
- Animations—The expand and collapse actions of the ExpansionPanel can be animated.
- Icons—The ExpansionPanel enables you to customize its expand and collapse icon indicators.
- Disabled ExpansionPanel—You can use the configuration options of the ExpansionPanel to disable the whole group of buttons or a single button so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Accessibility—The ExpansionPanel is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The ExpansionPanel supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.