Kendo UI for Vue Drawer Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Drawer component is a dismissible panel for navigating in responsive web applications.
It also enables the user to change the content of a specific section of the page.
The following example demonstrates the Drawer in action.
The Drawer is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Layout component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the Drawer and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Vue Layout Package guide.
- Expanded State—You can control the expanded state of the Drawer by using a single property.
- Display modes—Depending on your requirements, you can configure the Drawer to render in a compact mini view or one of the expand modes.
- Positioning—Drawer enables you to specify its position relative to the page content.
- Routing—You can use the Drawer as a container for navigational components with any router library.
- Events—The Drawer provides events that you can use to tailor its behavior according to your project requirements.
- Drawer Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Layout
- API Reference of the Drawer Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Drawer Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code