Kendo UI for Vue Native AppBar Overview
The AppBar provides information and actions related to the current application screen. It is typically used to show page titles, brand identity and can contain navigation items.
The following example demonstrates the AppBar in action.
The AppBar is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Layout component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the AppBar and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Vue Native Layout Package guide.
- Positioning—The built-in options allow you to specify the position of the component relative to the page content.
- Content Arrangement—You can easily arrange the layout of the appbar content by using sections, spacings, and separators.
- Appearance—The AppBar comes with predefined option that allow you to set its theme color.
- Responsive Design—The responsive layout adapts to any device and screen size.
- AppBar Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Layout
- API Reference of the AppBar Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- AppBar Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code