Kendo UI for Vue Native Textbox Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native TextBox component provides options for creating composite inputs that you can integrate within forms or use as standalone items.
The following example demonstrates the TextBox in action.
- Customization—Provide custom components for
suffixof the TextBox to achieve advanced scenarios.
- Forms support—You can use the TextBox inside the KendoReact Form component to validate input values, set validation requirements, and prevent the submission of invalid forms.
- Floating Label—Add a
Floating Labelfunctionality to the TextBox component.
- Disabled state—You can use the configuration options of the TextBox to disable the component so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Appearance—All KendoReact Inputs enable you to set their dimensions.
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the TextBox, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- Textbox Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Inputs
- API Reference of the Textbox Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Textbox Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code