Kendo UI for Vue Native NumericTextBox Overview
The KendoVue NumericTextBox lets the user edit and submit specific numeric values by typing or by using the spin buttons.
The KendoVue NumericTextBox component is part of the KendoVue library of Vue UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-inputs package.
The following example demonstrates the NumericTextBox in action.
- Predefined steps
- Spin buttons
- Prefix & Suffix Adornments
- Custom parsing and formatting of user input
- Floating labels
- Forms support
- Keyboard navigation
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the NumericTextBox, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
To keep its value, the NumericTextBox uses the
- NumericTextBox Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Inputs
- API Reference of the NumericTextBox Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- NumericTextBox Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code