Kendo UI for Vue Native ColorPalette Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native ColorPalette renders colors by using sets of predefined colors (color presets) or by implementing a custom color palette.
The ColorPalette component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native library of Vue UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-inputs package.
The following example demonstrates the ColorPalette in action.
The ColorPalette is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native Inputs component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the ColorPalette and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Vue Native Inputs guide.
- Disabled ColorPalette—You can render a disabled ColorPalette by setting a single property and keep it disabled until certain requirements are met.
- Controlled mode—Take advantage of the built-in options that allow you to control the value of the ColorPalette.
- Color presets—The ColorPalette provides a set of ready-to-use color presets.
- Custom ColorPalette—You can customize the rendering of the ColorPalette by specifying the number of its columns and tile size.
- Keyboard navigation— The ColorPalette supports keyboard shortcuts that allow the users to interact with the component.
- Events—To tailor the behavior of the ColorPalette to your specific requirements, handle the events that the control generates.
- ColorPalette Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Inputs
- API Reference of the ColorPalette Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- ColorPalette Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code