Kendo UI for Vue Native Checkbox Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Checkbox lets the user toggle between checked, unchecked and the optional indeterminate states.
The Checkbox is designed to replace the
<input type="checkbox"> HTML5 tag and provides the Kendo UI for Vue specific styling.
The CheckBox is typically used to represent boolean values via a binary checked state. All regular
input type="checkbox" HTML attributes are applicable.
The Kendo UI for Vue Checkbox component is part of the Kendo UI for Vue library of Vue UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-inputs package.
The following example demonstrates the Checkbox component in action.
- Disabled Checkbox
- Controlled mode
- Default state
- Forms support
- Keyboard navigation
To learn more about the appearance, anatomy, and accessibility of the CheckBox, visit the Progress Design System documentation—an information portal offering rich component usage guidelines, descriptions of the available style variables, and globalization support details.
- Checkbox Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Inputs
- API Reference of the Checkbox Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Checkbox Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code