Kendo UI for Vue Skeleton Overview
The Native Skeleton component helps developers to speed up the initial page load time by displaying a simplified preview of the content. This preview acts as a placeholder for the content while it loads. At the same time, the user will get a general idea about what will appear on the page.
The Kendo UI for Vue Native Skeleton is distributed through the kendo-vue-indicators NPM package.
The following example demonstrates the Skeleton in action.
The Skeleton is part of the Kendo UI for Vue Native Indicators component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using the Indicators are identical for all components in the package. To learn how to use the Skeleton and the rest of the Indicators, see the Getting Started with the Kendo UI for Vue Indicators guide.
- Appearance—You can quickly style the Skeleton by choosing from the predefined styling options.
- Dynamic Content Change—See how to dynamically replace the Skeleton with a loaded content.
- Skeleton Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue Indicators
- API Reference of the Skeleton
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Skeleton Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code