This article provides details about the event available in the Native Editor API.
- EditorBlurEvent - Triggered when the Editor is blurred.
- EditorChangeEvent - Triggered when the text inside the Editor is changed.
- EditorExecuteEvent - Triggered when an operation is executed in the Editor - e.g. text selection.
- EditorFocusEvent - Triggered when the Editor is focused.
- EditorLoadedEvent - Triggered when the component is initially loaded.
- onPasteHtml - Triggered when data is pasted in the Editor.
The below example demonstrates the usage of the different Editor events.