The Kendo UI for Vue Pager provides options for splitting content into pages.
The Kendo UI for Vue Pager is part of the Kendo UI for Vue library of Vue UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-vue-data-tools package.
You can configure the Pager by using the following properties:
buttonCount—Sets the maximum numeric buttons count before the buttons are collapsed.
info—Toggles the information about the current page and the total number of records.
numeric(buttons with numbers) and
input(input for typing the page number) values.
pageSizes—Displays a menu for selecting the page size.
previousNext—Toggles the Previous and Next buttons.
responsive—Toggles the responsive layout.
The Pager supports responsive web-design.
Functionality and Features
The Pager provides globalization support.
Support and Learning Resources
- Pager Homepage
- API Reference of the Pager Component
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- Pager Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code