Kendo UI for Vue Native ListView Overview
The Kendo UI for Vue Native ListView enables you to display your data items using a custom layout.
ListView displays a list of data items in a consistent manner. Examples of ListView design structures can be observed everywhere on the Internet - search engine results, tweets from Twitter, Facebook updates, inbox items in Gmail, card lists in Instagram, and so on.
The following example demonstrates the ListView in action.
The Kendo UI for Vue Native ListView component delivers a range of handy and developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The Kendo UI for Vue Native team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance, add more value to the existing ListView library, and develop new features.
The ListView enables you to split its content into pages by adding a pager and by using its extensive set of configuration options, such as implementing a responsive behavior, customizing its appearance, and more. Read more about the pager options of the ListView...
Depending on your user requirements, you can edit, add, or delete the ListView items using templates. Read more about the editing feature of the ListView...
You can benefit from the default scrolling or enable endless scrolling mode which allows you to load more records by appending additional data items on demand. Read more about the scroll modes of the ListView...
The content of the ListView can be customized based on the requirements of your application. By defining custom templates for the
footer of the ListView you can achieve complex solutions. Read more about the different templates of the ListView...
- Kendo UI for Vue Native license holders and everyone with an active trial can benefit of the outstanding Kendo UI for Vue customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The Kendo UI for Vue forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the Kendo UI for Vue team on all kinds of general issues.
- Kendo UI for Vue Feedback Portal and Kendo UI for Vue Native Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- ListView Homepage
- Getting Started with the Kendo UI Vue ListView
- API Reference of the ListView
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - TypeScript + Options API (Online Guide)
- Getting Started with Kendo UI for Vue - Nuxt 3 (Online Guide)
- Virtual Classroom (Training Course for Registered Users)
- ListView Forum
- Knowledge Base
- Kendo UI Productivity Tools extension for VS Code