KendoReact Upload Overview
The KendoReact Upload helps users send files from their file systems to dedicated server handlers which are configured to receive them.
The KendoReact Upload component is part of the KendoReact library of React UI components. It is distributed through NPM under the kendo-react-upload package.
The following example demonstrates the Upload in action.
The KendoReact Upload provides a wide and always growing range of built-in features that isn't limited by the list in this section. This developer-friendly feature set allows you to create beautiful and functional applications faster. At the same time, the KendoReact development team works constantly to improve the performance of the components and their capabilities.
You can choose to render the KendoReact Upload component in its disabled state so that the users will not be able to interact with it, but it will still be present. Read more about the Disabled Upload...
With the React Upload component, you can enable users to drag and drop files from their file systems to a dedicated user interface by using the drag-and-drop tool or by creating custom elements with a drag-and-drop functionality. Read more about implementing the external dropzone Upload feature...
The React Upload component provides approaches for restricting the selected files based on predefined rules, such as minimum or maximum file size and file extension. Read more about adding file restrictions to the Upload...
KendoReact Upload enables you to customize the user interface of its file-list items. Read more about custom rendering of the Upload...
The KendoReact Upload support globalization to ensure that each Upload component can fit well in any application, no matter what languages and locales need to be supported. Additionally, the Uploads support rendering in a right-to-left (RTL) direction. Read more about the Upload globalization...
The React Upload supports a number of keyboard shortcuts which allow users to accomplish various commands. Read more about the keyboard navigation of the Upload...
For any questions about the use of KendoReact Upload, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.