KendoReact Pivot Grid Overview
The KendoReact PivotGrid represents multidimensional data in a cross-tabular format.
The PivotGrid is built from the ground up and specifically for React so that you get a high-performance control which integrates tightly with your application and with the rest of the KendoReact components. The KendoReact Pivot Grid component is distributed through the @progress/kendo-react-pivotgrid npm package.
The following example demonstrates the KendoReact PivotGrid component in action.
The KendoReact PivotGrid component delivers a range of handy developer-friendly features whose number and further development are not limited by the list in this section. The KendoReact team constantly invests efforts to improve the performance, add more value to the existing PivotGrid library, and develop new features.
The KendoReact PivotGrid component allows you to filter the presented data by using the
With the KendoReact PivotGrid component, you can sort the data by using the
SortDescriptor objects. It contains the
dir keys. Read more about sorting in the PivotGrid...
The KendoReact PivotGrid components enables you to configure the column and row dimensions, and the measure fields. Read more about the configurator of the PivotGrid...
For any questions about the use of KendoReact PivotGrid, or any other KendoReact components, there are several support options available:
- KendoReact license holders and anyone in an active trial can take advantage of the outstanding KendoReact customer support delivered by the developers who built the library. To submit a support ticket, use the Telerik support system.
- The KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact Feedback Portal and KendoReact Roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also those planned for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker, and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- Need something unique that is tailor-made for your project? Progress offers its Progress Services group that can work with you to create any customized solution that you might need.