KendoReact ExpansionPanel Overview
The KendoReact ExpansionPanel component allows the user to switch between detail or summary view by expanding or collapsing the content.
The following example demonstrates the ExpansionPanel in action.
The ExpansionPanel is part of the KendoReact Layout component library. The procedures for installing, importing, and using all components in the library are identical. To learn how to use the ExpansionPanel and the rest of the components in the package, see the Getting Started with the KendoReact Layout Package guide.
- Animations—You can animate the expand and collapse action of the ExpansionPanel.
- Icons—The ExpansionPanel enables you to customize its expand and collapse icon indicators.
- Disabled ExpansionPanel—You can use the configuration options of the ExpansionPanel to disable the whole group of buttons or a single button so that users are not able to interact with it.
- Accessibility—The ExpansionPanel is accessible for screen readers and supports WAI-ARIA attributes.
- Keyboard navigation—The ExpansionPanel supports a number of keyboard shortcuts for processing various commands.