Using with Kendo UI Template Wizard for Visual Studio Code
Kendo UI Template Wizard for Visual Studio Code is a tool for scaffolding and building React applications with KendoReact.
The Template Wizard provides pre-built templates to easily setup React applications using the KendoReact components.
Figure 1: Creating a project
Kendo UI Template Wizard for Visual Studio Code comes with a couple of built-in templates for some of the most popular components like the React Grid, the React Chart and the React Form. These templates allow you to add pages with these components with a single click.
Figure 2: Choosing from the built-in pages
The KendoReact VS Code Template Wizard allows you to select one of the KendoReact themes to start your application with.
Figure 3: Choosing a theme
- Install the Kendo UI Template Wizard from the Visual Studio Code extension section.
- Open the command pallette with
Ctrl + Shift + P (Cmd + Shift + P on macOS)and search for Kendo UI Template Wizard Launch.
- Choose the pages you want to add to your application.
- Select your preferred theme.
- Click the
Createbutton to finish the setup.
- Install the npm dependencies by typing
npm installin the terminal.
- Run the application by typing
npm startin the terminal.
You can also check our detailed guide for the Kendo UI Template Wizard for Visual Studio Code