KendoReact TextArea Overview
The KendoReact TextArea component offers a highly customizable interface for the user to submit value on multiple lines.
Its features cover everything from setting a default value and character counter to form validation.
This demo implements some of the features that are available in the TextArea.
- You can resize the TextArea.
- You can use the character counter to count and limit the input characters.
- You can use the TextArea with form validation.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact DatePicker, use any of the available support channels:
- KendoReact license holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the KendoReact dedicated support system.
- KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact feedback portal and KendoReact roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Telerik Services.