KendoReact TileLayout Overview
It features draggable and resizable items (tiles), static ones, various auto flows, fixed widths and heights, number of columns and many more.
This demo also showcases other KendoReact components, namely the Grid and Chart components. The types of React Charts shown here are Line charts and a Donut chart, which is a variation of the React Pie chart.
Some of the features implemented:
- The tiles in the TileLayout are resizable and reorderable.
- The Line charts are zoomable.
- The height of the Line charts and the Grid is customized.
- The Grid is scrollable.
- Auto Flows — allows you to specify the flowing of items that get placed by the auto-placement algorithm.
- Tiles settings — these options allow you to customize the behaviour of the tiles in the TileLayout.
- Globalization — a process that translates component messages and adapts to match local standards.
- Resizable tiles — they can be resized into wider or taller ones.
- Reorderable tiles — they can be dragged and reordered across the layout.
Starting from version 4.0.0, using any of the UI components in the KendoReact library requires either a commercial license key or an active trial license key. Follow the instructions on the KendoReact My License page to activate your license.
For any issues you might encounter while working with the KendoReact TileLayout, use any of the available support channels:
- KendoReact license holders and active trialists can take advantage of our outstanding customer support delivered by the developers building the library. To submit a support ticket, use the KendoReact dedicated support system.
- KendoReact forums are part of the free support you can get from the community and from the KendoReact team on all kinds of general issues.
- KendoReact feedback portal and KendoReact roadmap provide information on the features in discussion and also the planned ones for release.
- KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as its bug tracker and you can submit any related reports there. Also, check out the closed list.
- You may still need a tailor-made solution for your project. In such cases, go straight to Telerik Services.