Angular Spreadsheet Menu & Toolbar Tools
The Spreadsheet component provides a variety of built-in tools that help you create, edit, and style the sheet data. To access the built-in tools, use the menu that is located at the top of the Spreadsheet.
The Kendo UI for Angular Spreadsheet component has five menu items. Each menu item contains a set of tools that help users manage their data in the sheets:
- File—Contains tools for importing and exporting from and to
.xlsxfiles. Read more about the Data Import and Export...
- Home—Contains tools for formatting the Spreadsheet, such as changing the font, alignment, and borders of cells. Read more about the Home menu items...
- Insert—Contains tools for inserting and deleting rows, columns and links. Read more about the Insert menu items...
- Format—Contains tools for increasing and decreasing decimals. Read more about the Format menu items...
- View—Contains tools for merging cells and toggling the sheet grid lines. Read more about the View menu items...
The following example demonstrates how to rearrange the default order and set the File menu item as active.
The Home menu item of the Spreadsheet contains a variety of built-in tools that help you to format and style the text in a variety of ways and make it more readable and visually appealing. You can use these tools to create a professional-looking Spreadsheet that is easy to read and understand. For example, you can make the header row stand out, highlight important data, or format cells by using predefined formats.
The following example demonstrates the built-in tools of the Home menu item in the Spreadsheet.
The Insert menu item is a useful tool for managing the rows and columns in a Spreadsheet component. You can easily insert or delete rows and columns in various directions.
The following example demonstrates the built-in tools of the Insert menu item of the Spreadsheet.
The Format menu item contains tools for managing decimals.
The following example demonstrates the built-in tools of the Format menu item of the Spreadsheet.
The View menu items allow you to merge and unmerge cells and toggle the sheet grid lines.
The following example demonstrates the built-in tools of the View menu item of the Spreadsheet.